Yesterday was no doubt a busy day for Kim Kardashian, who confirmed her second pregnancy early on Monday morning.
The reality star and her husband Kanye West have been openly trying to conceive again naturally, and headed out together last night to celebrate their announcement in style. What started out as a typically glamourous night could have ended in tragedy for Kim however, as her dress apparently caught fire midway through the evening.
Forgoing maternity style, Kim walked the red carpet at last night's CFDA Fashion Awards in a sheer high necked creation by New York-based label, Proenza Schouler.
Unluckily for the 34-year-old, the feathers that decorated the shoulders of her dress were not fireproof, and apparently went up in flames after Kim got too close to a candle.
The expectant mum took to Instagram just now to thank rapper Pharrell and his wife Helen Lasichanh who spotted that Kim's gown had caught fire and "jumped" on her to put the flames out.
"Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night!," Kim wrote, sharing a picture of herself and Kanye alongside the quick-thinking couple.
"LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out!" Kim finished, adding the hashatag #We'reOnFire with the help of a flame emoji.
So now you know – if you're looking for a shout-out from Kim K via Instagram, all you have to do is save her life…