Pink flamingos, disco balls, super-sound staff and EPIC nail art… there's a reason South William St salon Tropical Popical is fast becoming a Dublin staple.
Here are just a few of the reasons Tropical Popical is our go-to…
1. Lilt from a coconut cup is served up as standard
Forget the nails, we're already happy out with that.
— Leanne Woodfull (@LeanneWoodfull) January 12, 2016
2. Want Craig David-themed nails? No biggie.
What's that? Oh, just Craig's perfect likeness on my thumb nail.
3. Tropical fruit nails? Yup, they've got you covered.
Craving watermelon right now.
4. The staff there are gas tickets
We want to work there, please.
What moisturiser is Brad Pitt using? He looks about 10 #GoldenGlobes
— Tropical Popical (@TropicalPopical) January 11, 2016
— Tropical Popical (@TropicalPopical) January 14, 2016
5. You can now buy all kinds of Tropical Popical merch from their online shop
Flip-flops, amazing tees (like this one for €30) and fluro jewellery: need, need and need. Shop the whole range here.
6. Oscar-nominated Saoirse Ronan is their number one fan
As she repeatedly told Ellen DeGeneres recently.
7. And the Lord Mayor of Dublin can't get enough of them either
She was contacted directly by a VERY happy customer.
Basically, we just want to move in.
Plus, feast your eyes on the Tropical Popical Shopical range on their website here.