We thought Teresa Mannion had the upper hand when it came to hilarious weather-based videos, but this girl might be about to claim her title.
Vlogger Aimee Bannister headed down to her local beach in Wales to film what she thought would be a fun weather girl video – but it didn't quite go to plan.
Watch the full clip below, although we'd LOVE to know what happened afterwards.
Moral of the story is, don't head to Barry Island Beach during a storm, unless you want to be victimised by rogue sea creatures.
Another day, another ridiculously strong gust of wind to knock you over as you get off the Luas.
Ireland got smacked in the face with the brunt of Storm Henry this morning, as 110 km/hr winds arrived to start the week off on the right foot.
Twitter was awash with unfortunate commuters who saw their lives (and umbrellas) flash before their eyes as yet another gust blew in.
Here are a few of the most tragic tales from our newsfeed this morning:
1. This girl who had a VERY good reason to stay indoors
2. And this girl, who felt the same
3. This story of pure, unadulterated horror
4. This lad who was willing to make a plea bargain with The Lord himself
5. This fella who still remembered his manners despite the manky weather
6. This terrified commuter
7. And this lad who probably pulled a sickie in the end