March 3 marked World Book Day, so we've been thinking about different ways to commemorate our love of all things literary.
These artistic souls all made their favourite books a permanent part of their life, with some beautiful yet subtle inkings on arms, backs, necks and more.
Take a look – who knows, maybe you'll get inspired…
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut
5. Matilda by Roald Dahl
6. Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
7. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
8. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
9. Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
10. The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader by CS Lewis
11. Robin from Beatrix Potter