Regardless of your body shape, there’s always a way to make people think you’re slimmer than you actually are. Clothes can give a woman the shape she wants – it just comes down to wearing them the right way.
- Before anything else, comes a good base. The right underwear will bring out your silhouette and suck in any unwanted fat.
- As you know, the classic all-black everything never fails when it comes to making you look slimmer. So if you’re unsure, just go all black.
- You could also try accentuating your waist with a thin belt or a tight corset. This will create an illusion of a curvy figure and a very thin looking waist.
- Wearing body-lengthening clothes can also help give you a slimmer figure. So if you never liked maxi dresses before, we reckon you make them your best friend.
- Also, the further you are from the ground, the thinner you look, so throw in a pair of heels after you’ve put everything together.