If you need a little bit of scary Halloween inspo for your party, then look no further as these cocktails will impress your guests more than your zombie Marilyn Monroe costume.
Sweet Poison Cocktail
- 1 measure dark rum
- 2 measures coconut rum
- 1 measure Blue Curacao
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple wedge
1. Combine both rums and Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass.
2. Fill the rest of the glass with chilled pineapple juice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Risen from the Grave Cocktail
- 2 measure Citron vodka
- 1 measure St. Germain
- 1 measure strawberry pure
- Strawberry and mint leaf
1. Combine the vodka and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake.
2. Pour strawberry puree into the bottom of a martini glass. Top with the vodka-St. Germain combination.
3. Garnish drink with a strawberry and a mint leaf.
Vampire Kiss Martini
- 1 measure raspberry liqueur
- 1 measure vodka
- 1 measure champagne
- Licorice and a wedge of blood orange
1. In a chilled martini glass, layer raspberry liqueur, vodka, and Champagne. Garnish with licorice and blood orange wedge.