If you're hoping to be a little healthier than usual then you just need to try this delicious cheesecake. It is the perfect summer treat, especially when it is strawberry season!
450g light soft cheese
3 tsp vanilla extract
12 Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit 70 Cal Cereal Bars (or any equivalent of Slimming World approved cereal bars)
Strawberries, to decorate
1. Break up the cereal bars and place in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds until soft. Transfer into a lined round 15 to 20cm spring form cake tin and press down to create an even surface. Refrigerate.
2. Heat the oven to 180°C.
3. Place the light soft cheese, quark, sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the base and bake for 35 to 40 minutes (if browning on the edges too soon, cover the top with some tinfoil until the time is up).
5. Remove from the oven, let cool then remove from the tin and place in the fridge until completely cold.
6. Decorate with strawberries and serve immediately.