Get your day off to a good start with these super tasty morning muffins.
What you’ll need:
- 300g self-rising flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g light brown sugar
- 250ml full-fat milk
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- 100g butter, melted
- 25g dried cherries and cranberries
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and then stir in the sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and melted butter, then pour into the dry ingredients and quickly mix together. Stir in the dried fruit.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for five minutes in the tin before serving or munching yourself.