There’s no place like home. Why not make yours into the happiest it can be?
Have you ever walked into a space that just feels inviting, with high energy and makes you want to stay? That space is calling to you because it has wonderful Feng Shui which equals balance.
Yes, Feng Shui is a real thing. In fact, many Fortune 500 companies and celebrities use it to create balanced and harmonious spaces.
In her eye-opening book, The Happy Home: Your Guide to Creating a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy Life, Feng Shui expert Patricia Lohan not only explains the ancient Chinese art form, but reveals how she uses the 4,000-year-old practice to change peoples lives in ways they never thought possible.
The Happy Home is an invitation to look at your home with new eyes — not just as the place you live, but as the gateway to your happiness, health and wealth.
You will learn how your home possesses its own unique energy. When everything is as it should be, this energy works like a magnet, attracting in the right things at the right time. This could mean more money, better clients, happier relationships, improved health — there’s no area of your life that your home’s energy won't touch.
From The Happy Home, you’ll also come away knowing:
- A deep understanding of what Feng Shui is and how you can use it to turn any living space into a happy one
- How to clear the blocks in your home that are getting in the way of success, happiness, abundance and love
- What to keep and what to throw out in order to open up your space and invite in more of what you want and less of what you don’t
- How you can identify your unique house type so you can set up your home environment to attract more abundance and better relationships
- Easy switches you can make to any room to balance its energy and allow for more flow
- How to find your home’s “prosperity corner” and pump up what you are receiving
- Remedies that will supercharge all nine areas of your house and your life to match
Lohan speaks what she knows. She has countless happy Feng Shui stories of her own. She used the power of this ancient modality to manifest her amazing husband, Ken, to grow and expand her business and move across the globe from Ireland to the tropical island paradise of Bali.
Lohan originally from Galway, says, “what really lights me up is seeing people transform their entire lives when they start using the principles of Feng Shui in their everyday environments. From unexpected cheques arriving in the mail to TV appearances across the US, business doubling in revenues from careers taking off to vision boards coming true, from marriages getting closer to hearts healing, I’ve seen it all!”
Lohan points out how it all begins with your home. It’s where you kick off your shoes and settle in after a long day.
It’s where you give and receive goodnight kisses from the most important people in your life.
It’s the foundation for literally everything, which is why when your home’s energy is out of whack, the rest of your life is too.
The Happy Home: Your Guide to Creating a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy Life, by Patricia Lohan is available in all good bookshops and can also be purchased by going to https://patricialohan.com/