Sometimes it's the small things that make the difference.
Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg announced this week that the website was finally getting a 'dislike' button. It's something users have demanded for years, and the tech mastermind is finally giving in.
"People have asked about the 'dislike' button for many years," Mark said at a Q&A session at Facebook's California HQ this week.
"Probably hundreds of people have asked about this, and today is a special day because today is the day that I actually get to say we are working on it, and are very close to shipping a test of it."
Mark insists the 'dislike' function won't be there simply for people to 'downvote' posts, but more to show sympathy or pity in times when a 'like' feels insensitive.
That's all well and good, but there are definitely a few less sombre posts/people we wouldn't have been able to resist 'disliking'. For example…
1. This girl who REALLY should have thought before she typed
2. This grammar mix-up (or someone who just LOVES manors).
3. This user who can't get his head around maps that aren't Google-enabled
4. This girl who probably needs to check out a map herself
5. This 'trippy' badminton racquet… not.
6. This poor lad who is about to spend the next 18 hours on the toilet bowl
7. This dude who definitely skipped a few History classes
8. This 'inspiring' quote
9. This cheeky fecker
10. This mum who definitely spoke too soon