Believe it or not, the day will come when you decide you're totally bored of your usual Pilates/bootcamp/spin class and will suddenly find yourself wanting to try something new.
And when that day comes, you will undoubtedly experience a wide and varied array of emotions. From panic to happiness, starting a new workout class is just as scary as going on a first date.
Here are ten thoughts that will more than likely pop into your head the next time you decide on a new exercise class:
1. OMG these people look so hard core
… I'll just find a nice spot in the back.
2. What the hell are these things for?!
Do I lift this? Step on it? Roll it? Throw it?
3. Is it bad that I'm already sweating and it's only the warm-up?
This new instructor does NOT mess around.
4. But what the hell is up with her playlist?
Ed Sheeran… so not workout material.
5. Oh no, this is actually really hard
I wonder would anyone notice if I walked out right now?
6. How is nobody else exhausted?!
That girl in the front isn't even sweating!
7. Am I even doing this right?
Fake it 'til you make it, I suppose.
8. Wait… I think I'm getting the hang of this
It's actually a really good workout.
9. I'm totally kicking ass right now
Hello new six-pack!
10. OK, maybe that wasn't so bad after all
*Eye of the Tiger plays in head*