However, for those with thin, limp, lifeless locks, falling curls can be an everyday struggle. Still, and while transforming fine hair into a luxurious work of art isn’t always easy, it CAN be done.
We have outlined the simple steps in our Get The Look: Volume video to help you achieve fabulous, long-lasting volume.
- Wash hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Shampoo & Conditioner. This will help maintain all day volume and bounce, making the hair manageable without weighing it down.
- Next, apply TRESemmé Volume & Lift Mousse to the roots of the damp hair, to provide superior natural looking volume. Use a comb to make sure the mousse has been spread out evenly throughout the roots.
- Blow dry to 70 percent dry and section the hair off into 2-3cm wide sections.
- Blow dry with a large roller brush and put rollers in immediately after, while the hair is still hot.
- Next, spray the hair with TRESemmé Ultimate Hold Hair Spray. Allow the hair to cool around the rollers and set.
- Take out rollers, starting with the first roller put in and lightly tease the hair at the root. This will add extra volume and help the style to hold for longer.
- Finally, gently comb the hair through to the ends.
And there you go, say hello to big hair! Limp locks will now be a thing of the past and you’ll never have to worry about your tresses looking dull and lifeless again.
For all the Get the look videos and for your chance to win a hair makeover with TRESemmé, click here.