The world can be a hectic place and it’s easy to lose sight of the simple ways we can let go of the stress and make our lives more Zen.
Forgiveness is a golden life rule. You should forgive others if they’ve hurt you and especially forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made. Don’t be so hard on yourself!
2. Accept the things you can’t change
Try to accept the things that are holding you back from moving forward in life. If you really can’t change them, accept them and let them go.
3. Relate to others
It’s so easy to judge others, especially when we are feeling angry or hurt, but if you want to have more peace in life, you should learn to relate to others. Put yourself in their shoes and try not to judge.
4. Refresh your life
It’s important to refresh your life with new goals, new dreams and new ideas once in a while. Just make sure you don’t set too many goals, as this can be overwhelming and you can’t stick to them all!
5. Improve your relationships
We should never stop improving relationships with ourselves and other people. Make an effort to keep in touch with friends, tell your family how much they mean to you and respect college friends or colleagues. This will give you a great sense of peace.
- Always wear nice underwear – you never know what might happen that day.
- Sincere and non selfish girl-on-girl compliments are the mark of a true lady.
- Stop gender based expectations.
- Don’t let your mood dictate your manners.
- Don’t get hung up on details and miss what’s right in front of you.
- Master at least one dish that you can be proud of.
- Follow through on plans you make with friends.
- Never apologise for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise to them.
- Never have sex with anyone, even your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend unless you really want to.
- Never have sex with anyone that doesn’t want it as much as you do.
- Educate yourself, don’t expect others to.
- Invest in one good pair of boots.
- Protect your face in the sun.
- Your boyfriend doesn’t need to go to everything with you.
- No matter how much you love it, if something doesn’t suit you – don’t wear it.
- Never do your make-up at the dinner table.
- Never be the last to leave the party.
- Never brush your hair in public.
- Iron your clothes.
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise.
- Ask more than you answer, everybody likes to talk about themselves.
- Exercise because you know it makes you feel good.
- Chipped nail varnish makes you look messy.
- Don’t text at the table.
- Whoever arrives at the door first, holds it.
- Clumped mascara is not a good look.
- Always have enough cash in your wallet to be able to get yourself home.
- Know that sometimes a holiday romance is just a holiday romance.
- Watch make-up tutorials and learn how to apply make up properly.
- If you have to ask ‘Do I need to wash my hair,’ you need to wash your hair.
- Always leave the house dressed so that if you bumped into an ex, you’d feel confident.
- Drink more water.
- Never forget deodorant.
- Never dry shave your legs.
- Learn how to cook a roast – for yourself.
- Don’t flirt with other men around your boyfriend. It won’t make him jealous, it just makes you an asshole.
- Be conscience of your body language.
- Don’t lend clothes to your friends unless you’re prepared for them to come back stained.
- Be proud of your intelligence and encourage your friends to be the same.
- Don’t be afraid to tell the hairdresser to stop.
- If you can say it behind their back, you can say it to their face.
- Never include your face in a sexy picture.
- The first one who swears, loses.
- If your shoes are uncomfortable before you go out, don’t wear them. Comfortable shoes make for a confident lady.
- Keep your friends’ secrets.
- Stay groomed.
- If you know a guy likes you and you know you don’t feel the same – don’t lead him on.
- Showing off lots of skin will attract a man. Showing off your personality will attract the right man.
- Wait for everyone to be served before you begin eating.
- Erase the word ‘slut’ from your vocabulary.
via our content partners CT