Instagram is fast becoming the favourite social network of them all, loved by us and celebrities alike.
Sometimes though, no matter how hard you try, you just can't get a good IG snap, and when it ends up getting no likes, it's quickly deleted. Sob.
But not anymore as Cosmopolitan have found these five brilliant hacks will get you ALL the IG hearts:
1. If you want to take a photo of a plated meal (like, at EVERY restaurant you go to), take the photo from above, with the phone at least 3 feet from the subject.
2. Another foodie hack when taking a photo! If the restaurant you're eating in is particularly dark, use your friend's phone flaslight to brighten the dish.
3. Add in blue tones wherever possible. A new study found that pictures with a blue tone get 24 percent more likes than red or green-toned photos.
4. If you want to focus on one specific object in a pic, use your actual phone camera and DON'T use Instagram's blur tool. Manually tap on what you want focused, then take your photo.
5. When taking a photo, hold the camera perpendicular to the object. It looks clearer and more professional.