If you are anything like us, all your make-up runs out at the same time each month. This means when you have to stock up, you end up spending nearly all your pay packets.
So this month, why not save some cash by making you very own lip gloss. Now, before you run in fear, it is actually petty handy to do.
It may take a bit more time but you will save a hell of a lot of your money which can only ever be a good thing.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp beeswax
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 drop of vanilla extract – to add a nice taste
- Tiny drop of food colouring
What you'll need to do:
- Firstly, you need to melt the beeswax. Pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- When it has melted, remove from the microwave and add the coconut oil.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and mix.
- Finally, add your food colouring and make sure it is well mixed.