So, we have mentioned this a couple of times in the past, but at SHEmazing! we are MASSIVE fans of baked goods. If you need proof then allow us to direct you to our Instagram account.
Yes, it is true, we have never met a cake, pastry or chocolate-peanut butter concoction we haven't loved.
Don't even get us started on the cheesecakes. Naturally when we found this beauty of a recipe online we had to share it with everyone.
Just look this!
This cookie is the size of a steering wheel for goodness sake, and we love. We love it so much that we think everyone should try it and allow the deliciousness and sugar content to brighten up this chilly winter weekend. Also, it is very easy to make, so there's really no excuse.
Soft carmel pieces (to be melted because nom)
Cookie dough x2
Chocolate chips (or M&Ms if you're feeling very fancy)
One giant dish to cook it in, the bigger the better.
1. Melt the caramel pieces using the microwave (about 30-40 seconds) then stir until smooth.
2. Slice one roll of cookie dough into smaller pieces and line the dish with them. Spread them out until it's covered.
3. Pour the caramel over the first layer and then add some chocolate chips.
4. Slice the second roll of cookie dough and cover the fillings.
5. Place in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Deep Dish Caramel Cookie
Posted by BuzzFeed Food on Tuesday, 3 November 2015