And they work great with long and short haired alike – being quickly and easily created by using the right products.
Check out our Get The Look video below and follow our simple steps for creating the ultimate summer braid.
- Start by using silicone free TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Shampoo and Conditioner. This cleanses and moisturises the hair without weighing it down, making it perfect prep for styling.
- Roughly part three sections of hair and braid from the hairline to just above the nape of the neck.
- Secure the braids at the end with clear elastics and bobby pins. Repeat the process on the remaining sections of the hair.
- Take the remaining hair and begin to braid, securing at the end with clear elastics.
- Finish with TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray to achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control. It is humidity resistant leaving no stiffness or stickiness, but with flexible hold.
- Finally, tease out the braids to give them more of a loose-laidback look. And hey presto! you are now all set for whatever activities you have planned this summer.
For all the Get the look videos and for your chance to win a hair makeover with TRESemmé, click here.