This is a great weeknight meal when your cupboards are almost bare and your will is low!
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 small round pittas
- 1 tsp tomato purée per pitta
- grated cheddar/mozzarella
- Toppings: onion, peppers, tomato, sweetcorn, ham, pepperoni; the opportunities are endless!
What you’ll need to do:
- Sprinkle the pitta lightly with water and place under the grill for 2-3 mins turning once.
- Remove and spread the purée on top of the pitta.
- Add your cheese and then your toppings, whatever you want!
- Place back under the grill until the cheese is melted, bubbly and lovely.
- Allow to cool and serve with some salad.