The dessert of kings; the sweet-treat of champions: here at SHEmazing! we recently stumbled upon a recipe for caramel Snickers cookie cups… and suffice to say our lives have since changed for the better.
Better still, they're embarrassingly easy to make. All you need is a batch of 1) chocolate chip cookie dough, 2) a bit of butter, 3) a bag of Snickers fun-sized, and 4) caramel sauce for drizzling (Tesco's Finest range has a great salted caramel sauce for €2.50).
1) Take a bun tray and light grease with a little butter.
2) Mash segments of cookie dough into the bun tray, creating a cup shape.
3) Then bake for 10-12minutes at 180C.
4) Remove and, leaving the dough in the tray, immediately add a fun-sized Snickers bar to each cookie.
5) Let cool, transfer to a plate and drizzle with caramel just before serving.
Caramel Snickers Cookie Cups
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, 22 October 2015