We love nothing more than a good cocktail night with the girls once the Christmas party season rolls around, but somehow we don't think an ice-cold mojito is going to cut it now that the chilly weather has set in.
We've been trying out a few warming winter recipes to liven up our next evening in… and this Hot Apple Bite is definitely a favourite!
Combining Smirnoff Vodka with festive flavours like apple and brown sugar, it's definitely going to be on our cocktail menu this year.
To make it at home, simply follow the instructions below – the recipe serves one.
Smirnoff Hot Apple Bite
- 50ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 100ml apple juice
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of apple purée
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
- Warm gently over a low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved and the liquid is simmering.
- Pour into a glass mug.
- Garnish with a wedge of apple and top with crushed biscuit.