When you’re looking for a new bikini, you have to think about what you want it to do for you. Some people aim to enhance curves, while others want to hide their bust.
Here are our top tips on finding the right bikini:
- If you’re busty upstairs, make sure you get a top with an underwire.
- If you’re not so boobalicious, a top with ruffles will give you the illusion of being busty.
- Hide flabby bellies with a ruched one piece suit.
- To downplay your backside, go for dark colored briefs or shorts.
- If you don’t have much of a behind, then whip out the ruffles again. Ruffles always add volume.
- If you’re a curvy girl who wants to look slim, then go for vertical patterns to create a slimmer torso.
- If you have a boyish figure, go for a bikini with feminine details and the sides cut out. This will create an illusion of curves.
- To avoid love handles, go for folded bottoms.