This chocolate and nut granola will satiate your sweet cravings while providing you with a healthy, clean and antioxidant-filled breakfast.
Really, what more could we ask for?!
If you make a big batch of this on a Sunday, it will do you for the week.
What you'll need:
- 150g jumbo oats
- 40g hazelnuts, chopped
- 40g pecan nuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp. raw cacoa powder
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
What you'll need to do:
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, making granola-style 'clusters' with your hands
- Spread evenly on the baking tray and cook for about 20 mins, or until golden. Be careful as it can burn very quickly.
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit.