Dry shampoo is definitely a contender for being the best invention since sliced bread. It has become every girl’s BFF and is most likely in your handbag right now.
Unfortunately, while it has become a hero in hair emergencies, there is a knack to using it and not every girl has mastered it.
Follow these easy steps to give your hair life without leaving random grey patches.
- Pick a brand that is close to your hair colour, especially if it is dark
- Brush all the tangles out of your hair.
- Hold the can about 15 cm away from your hair focusing on the roots.
- Use continuous spraying rather than spritz.
- Don’t rub it in.
- Leave it to settle – about five minutes.
- Brush through your hair again.
- A few drops of essential oil at your tips will leave you smelling like you just jumped out of the shower.
Remember, dry shampoo is not a replacement for washing your hair…