This ice-cream recipe is not only easy to make, but doesn’t even require an ice-cream machine. Yay!
What you’ll need:
- 235ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g chocolate chunks
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
What you’ll need to do:
- Mix the condensed milk, chocolate chunks, and extracts in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk your heavy cream in the bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold your whipped cream into your condensed milk mixture.
- Pour this into an airtight container and transfer to your freezer. Allow to freeze 6 hours, or overnight.