This hummus recipe is not only super simple, but delicious and healthy too.
Add more Tabasco for an extra kick!
What you’ll need:
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in half, skin and stone removed
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, finely chopped
- 1-2 lemons, juice only
- ½ tsp Tabasco
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt, to taste
What you’ll need to do:
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer the avocado hummus to a bowl and cover with cling film.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.