In less than an hour you can have up to 12 of your own protein bars. Carry them with you to college/work in case you happen to have a sweet tooth later on in the day.
- 250g natural peanut butter (creamy or smooth) (you can also use almond butter!)
- 300g honey
- 80g oats
- 150g dried fruit
- 80g Almonds
- 3 scoops protein powder
- Cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Heat the honey and peanut butter in a medium-sized saucepan until runny.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well coated.
- Grease a 9 x 9 pan with non-stick spray or butter and press in the mixture evenly.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Slice up and wrap individual bars in tin foil.