Easter is one of the yummiest time of the year and these cute and simply Easter buns are the perfect picnic treat.
Just try to resist eating all the chocolate eggs before you begin!
What you’ll need:
- 225g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g butter
- 75g cornflakes
- 3 packets of mini chocolate eggs
What you’ll need to do:
- Line a 12-hole fairy bun tin with paper cases.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water, (do not let the base of the bowl touch the water). Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until all of the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press three chocolate eggs into the centre of each nest. Chill in the fridge for one hour, or until completely set.