Uh oh! DISASTER strikes for Kourtney Kardashian


Kourtney Kardashian had to flee to safety on Monday night after discovering that the house she bought off Keyshawn Johnson in January, for $8.5 million, was infested with a dangerous mould.

Kourtney hot footed it to the Montage hotel in Beverly Hills when her decorator discovered the problem after installing some fixtures in the house.

She says the mould was deliberately hidden under a coat of paint, and apparently she’s ready to sue whoever is responsible. But the former NFL player she bought the house from is claiming it had nothing to do with him. His lawyer released a statement on his behalf saying:

“There was no water damage to the house I sold to Ms. Kardashian. It is a new home that I built less than 10 years ago. It never had any water or mould problems.

“Prior to sale, the house was thoroughly inspected by excellent, experienced inspectors that they hired. I don't know what has transpired since they moved into the house but I wish them well.”

Toxic moulds can cause health problems such as asthma, and since Kourtney is pregnant, it’s a good job she noticed the problem and got out of there. However, it doesn’t look as though she’s letting the problem get her down – the star posted a snuggly photo of her and her kids snuggled up in bed on Monday night, captioning it: “Happy Monday!”

Whoever IS responsible should be glad they're dealing with Kourtney's family home and not Kim's – imagine what Kanye would do if this happened to his family?! His paranoia would reach a new high, no doubt!