With the summer just around the corner, hay fever suffers are already bracing themselves for itching eyes and sneezing.
However, sticking to these top tips will help you to handle your hay fever with no problem at all.
- Wash your hair and change your clothes before going into your bedroom. This will help prevent you sleeping on pollen.
- Smear a little nasal balm along your nose to stop pollen getting in and invest in a pair of wraparound sunglasses
- Don’t hang your washing out at dawn or dusk as this is when the pollen counts are at their highest.
- Pollen is carried in diesel fumes so city dwellers are equally pone to it.
- Combine an antihistamine with a spray. The spray has an anti-inflammatory effect while the antihistamine blocks the chemical histamine.
- If all else fails or you find the tablets are not working, acupuncture could be your answer.
Get those tissues ready as summer is on its way.