In the last week alone, Taylor Swift has taken on music giant Apple (and won), performed five arena shows, hung out with Emma Watson and Serena Williams… and of course made a visit to our little island.
The singer hit the stage at Dublin's 3Arena last night for the first of two sell-out shows, and if she was tired after a VERY busy week, she certainly didn't let it show. Gone were the slow, softly-sung country songs that made Taylor a hit back in the day, and in their place were high-octane hits like Bad Blood, Shake It Off and Out Of The Woods, all performed with maximum energy to 16,000 screaming fans.
SHEmazing! were there to see Tay-Tay giving it socks, and if you're heading along tonight, here's a taster of our favourite bits…
1. When we realised what those weird rubber wristbands were actually for
Before heading into the arena, every audience member was given a light up band:
We're at Taylor Swift. I'm excited by everything. Even this light-up wristband that isn't lit up yet. pic.twitter.com/p04lkqXopa
— Brendan O'Loughlin (@Brendan98FM) June 29, 2015
And a few songs in, they began syncing up to the songs for a seriously impressive light-show.
2. When Tay subtly serenaded her man Calvin during her performance of I Know Places
Spot him at the end of the video… by the sound desk, looking smitten!
— Anne-Marie Regan (@AnneMarieRegan1) June 29, 2015
3. When people in the balcony seats finally got a close-up view
If you're in the seated area tonight, don't fret, as Taylor made sure to get near to those fans too.
Very, very near.
4. When she ditched the dancing for Wildest Dreams and played the piano live instead
Talk about multi-talented…
5. When her cats Meredith and Olivia made a special appearance
They weren't the only ones who made the big screen by the way… a few of Tay's other besties were up there too, but we won't ruin it for you!
6. When the light-up umbrellas and fake rain came and everyone freaked out with the sheer amazingness of it all
— Universal Music Irl (@UniMusicIreland) June 29, 2015
7. When she KILLED IT during the finale
We won't say much, but there were some incredible graphics:
— Paula Lyne (@paulalyne) June 30, 2015
And this amazing raised catwalk:
As for the rest, you'll have to wait and see…