Here are some of our favourite teen heartthrobs from the 90s.
It isn’t all good news but generally they didn’t age too badly at all!
1. Ben Savage as Cory Matthew in Boy Meets World
This great series has a spin off starting this year called, Girl Meets World which is based on Cory’s daughter Riley’s life.
2. Nate Richert as Harvey Kinkle in Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Sabrina’s high-school boyfriend is looking pretty trendy these days!
3. Jonathan Taylor Thomas as Randy Taylor in Home Improvement
Jonathan also voiced Simba in The Lion King and was by far our favourite brother in Home Improvement!
4. Freddie Prinze Jr. as Zack Siler in She’s All That
Am I a bet? Am I a F***ING BET?! Oh, the teenage angst.
5. Nick Carter from The Backstreet Boys
We need those curtains back in our lives!
6. Kel Mitchell from Kenan & Kel
Who loved orange soda? Kel. Who put the screw in the tuna? That was Kel too!
We would love to see them sing ‘MMMBop’ just one more time.
8. Joshua Jackson as Pacey Witter in Dawson’s Creek
Pacey and Joey 4 eva
9. Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell
Zack was probably the favourite of all the 90’s heartthrobs, but he isn’t doing so bad these days either!
10. James Van Der Beek as Dawson Leery in Dawson’s Creek
James is today immortalised in a very unattractive meme of Dawson crying. See it below. It’s so worth it.