Very few of us manage to get our five portions of fruit and vegetables every day and with bikini season in full swing, we need that nutritional boost more than ever.
If you’re looking to get healthy this summer, the Hotpoint Slow Masticating Juicer is exactly what you need.
Giving you 30% more juice from your fruit and vegetables, this juicer ensures you get all your essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. And you know what that means – glowing skin, shining hair, stronger nails and a healthier body.
The Hotpoint Slow Juicer uses a blade-free system, which means that unlike conventional juicers, it keeps the nutritional property of the juice intact.
Homemade juice is one of the best ways to get your five-a-day. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of your juices.
- Pack your juice with vegetables and only use a small portion of fruit to give it a nice taste and ensure your blood sugars don’t spike.
- Remember that fruit isn’t the only way to add flavour – you can also use spices. Ginger, cinnamon or even cardamom will give your juice a gorgeous boost.
- Keep your juices interesting. Don’t make the same recipe over and over again – experiment and find new combinations. You’d get bored if you ate the same type of pasta for dinner every night, wouldn’t you?
- If you have a busy week ahead, don’t risk skipping your healthy juice boost. Take 30 minutes to do blitz at the weekend and freeze a portion of juice for each day of the coming week.
- And finally, don’t use homemade juice as a replacement for meals. Make sure you have a varied diet containing protein, fibre, healthy fats and calcium and of course, your nutritious juice and you’ll feel like a new person before you know it!