Three ingredients?! What’s the catch? There isn’t one. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 200g sugar
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 egg
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas mark 6/400F.
- Stir the ingredients together until blended.
- Roll into balls and press down with the back of a fork. Then press again from the other side to form the criss cross pattern on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow them cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.