Coconut oil is famed for its beauty benefits like getting rid of chapped lips, conditioning your hair and even moisturising your skin but it seems there is a new oil in town – almond oil.
Don’t believe us? Here are 10 beauty benefits that will convince you:
- It’s high in vitamins that will give your skin much need hydration.
- When you apply it directly to your skin, it makes it smooth and supple.
- Just like coconut oil, almond oil works great in your hair. Simply rub it in after washing, leave for ten minutes and wash out. The result – your hair will have an incredible shine.
- Gets rid of dark under eye circles.
- With its ability to hydrate the skin it helps to plump it up minimising the effects of wrinkles.
- If you have dry itching skin, rub a little almond oil onto the affected area and watch the changes.
- Helps with dry, chapped lips. Simply rub a little on for smooth, kissable lips.
- It is absorbed into the skin pretty quickly making it great for moisturising your hands and feet.
- As it is not too greasy, it is great as a makeup remover as it helps to open pores and ensure your face is properly cleansed.
- As it is high in magnesium, rubbing it onto your scalp can help stop your hair from falling out.