While we all wait with baited breath and try to conjure up any bit of patience left in us before Thursday, we took a look back at some other soap storylines that had us hooked.
1. Lucy Beale’s murder (EastEnders)
This storyline deserves first place for the freaky trailers alone – Lucy's eyes are haunting us! Only three more days…
2. Tram crash 2010 (Coronation Street)
One of the most terrifying moments in soap history – just when you think it's all ok, BAM and Ken spots a tram. It took us ages to get back on the Luas after this.
3. Richard Hillman-gate (Coronation Street)
His iciness alone was enough to make us feel for Gail. And when the car went into the water…that was intense TV.
4. When Ronnie stole Kat Moon’s baby (EastEnders)
It took FOUR months for Ronnie to finally tell Kat the truth – and it was a loooong four months!
5. Tina’s murder (Coronation Street)
It missed the 'whodunnit' aspect of Lucy Beale's murder but it has to be said, waiting for justice to be served was tense!