Having a ‘no strings attached’ relationship is quite handy when you have a busy life. You get the cherry on top of the cake without having to put in the effort – what more could you ask for, right?
Unfortunately, not everyone can handle what one of these relationships requires so before you jump into bed with one of your good friends, look at the pros and cons of a friends with benefits relationship.
- You can satisfy your needs without any ‘relationship’ responsibilities.
- You don’t have to commit to anyone.
- It can be a fun and stress-free experience.
- If you get attached easily, you could end up hurt.
- Your ‘friend’ could be sleeping with other people as well.
- Things could get awkward when out in public.
Ultimately, the decision to have a ‘no strings attached’ relationship lies with you. But remember, these relationships aren’t the safest.