Are you interested in fashion and events? Well the Dublin Fashion Festival has the perfect position for you.
The fashion festival is looking for volunteers to help with the event, which runs from September 4th – 7th.
Volunteers will be provided with a crew pass to the festival, a Dublin Fashion Festival crew shirt, info-pack as well amazing hands-on experience.
To apply for the volunteer position you will need to
- Be 16 or over on the date of arrival.
- Be available to work between the hours of 10:30am – 11:00pm September 4th – 7th (exact shifts TBC)
- Be available to attend a training session prior to the event (date TBC)
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Hospitality experience would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given
- Training for this role is provided to bring volunteers up to speed with the event and our code of conduct.
- Wear a Dublin Fashion Festival crew pass and crew top whilst working.
- Produce documents to prove your right to work / volunteer in Ireland if asked
If your profile fits the above, e-mail your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications need to be submitted by August 8th.