It's been one hell of a year – there's been lots of weird and wonderful things happening. Naturally the Internet is to blame for most of these.
1. The three-boobed woman
This was revealed as a hoax, but it certainly entertained us for a week!
2. The man who has a phobia of the Kardashians
Can't say we blame him
3. When the world found out Hello Kitty is NOT a cat
4. A guy got stuck in a Waterstone's and Twitter went crazy
5. The man in Australia who bought the very first iPhone 6 and then dropped it on camera
6. Ed Sheeran dueted with…Wayne Rooney (?!)
Footballer turned singer
7. Michelle Obama danced with a turnip…for real
She's down with the kids
8. Jaden and Willow Smith conducted the most bizarre interview of all time
"There’s no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing"
9. Russell Brand inadvertently became a member of Blur
10. Nicki Minaj's video Anaconda got 19.6 million views in one day. One. Day.
We just can't work out why…