If you’re feeling the effects of the weekend then this curry will help you.
The paste is packed full of fresh and fragrant ingredients that have great healing properties.
What you’ll need:
The green paste
- 5 green small chilli peppers
- 1 small shallot
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- Handful of coriander
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp nam pla (fish sauce)
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- Assortment of fresh veg: broccoli, peas, mangetout, baby corn, carrots, kale etc.
- 1 can coconut milk
- Basil, to serve
What you’ll need to do:
- Place all of the curry ingredients into a food processor and blend to a paste.
- Steam the veg until vibrant but not soft.
- In a saucepan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat. Add the paste.
- When the paste begins to release it’s fragrance, add the can of coconut milk.
- When it has heated, add the veg and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle with some chopped basil and serve with jasmine rice.