With only five more sleeps till Paddy’s Day, we can’t help but be a little bit excited.
This shamrock shake is tasty and healthy at the same time – can it get any better?
Here’s what you need to make it:
- 60ml almond milk
- 60ml canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure (natural) mint extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 30 g organic baby spinach
- 7g fresh mint leaves
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 6 pieces and frozen
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and process.
- Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, remove from blender and serve immediately.