Quesadillas are a great meal to make midweek.
There aren’t a lot of ingredients and they are so versatile you can put anything you like in them.
What you’ll need:
- 4 wraps
- 1/2 tin of refried beans
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 handfuls of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 spring onion
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 8 slices of jarred jalapeños
What you’ll need to do:
- Place one wrap on a plate and using a spoon, spread 1 tbsp. of refried bean over the base of the wrap. Repeat on another wrap.
- Sprinkle the cheese, sliced spring onion, spinach and chopped jalapeños over each wrap.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and when it is hot, place one wrap in the pan and place another plain wrap on top, pressing down to seal the filling inside.
- Carefully turn over and cook the other side until it is golden.
- Repeat with the next wrap.
- Serve with sour cream and anything else you like such as salsa or guacamole.
If you prefer you can make this with different veggies as well as some cooked chicken, beef or prawns. Like we said, anything you like!