This guacamole recipe is perfect with tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, chilli or even as a snack with some toasted pitta.
Adjust the spice levels to your preference; you can remove all the seeds and pith of the chilli if you would like it a bit milder.
What you’ll need:
- 1 avocado
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 red chilli, chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 spring onion, sliced finely
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp fresh coriander, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp olive oil
What you’ll need to do:
- Chop the avocado and place in a bowl with the lime juice, garlic clove, red chilli, Tabasco sauce and olive oil.
- Using a hand blender combine all of the ingredients but leave it a little chunky if you prefer it that way.
- When the consistency is to your liking stir in the tomatoes, coriander and spring onion.