Sometimes we just want something tasty without spending too much time in the kitchen. If you find yourself singing that song, then this 3-ingredient muffin recipe is for you!
What you need:
- 95g self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 235g thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and sugar together.
- Pour in the cream and fold mixture together with a spatula.
- Spoon into the muffin tin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in the tin for 2 minutes and then cool further on a wire rack.