Being surrounded by the likes of Roberto Cavalli, Alexander McQueen and Chanel, it is no surprise that catwalk models have the edge when it comes to style.
Lucky for you, we have uncovered their secrets and we’re going to share.
- Wear seamed tights whenever you can, they can spice up any old outfit.
- Monochrome is all the range so choose different shades of the same colour for ultimate impact.
- A vibrant handbag can make any plain black outfit look incredible.
- A structured leather jacket will funk up a girly outfit.
- Accessories are key – a scarf or a pair of sunglasses can go a long way.
- Keep an oversized jumper in your closet to add drama to a tight skirt or leather jeggings.
- Make sure your outfit fits your shape and don’t just go for trends if they don’t suit
- Confidence is key remember, it’s not what you wear but how you wear it that really counts
Now go use the pavement as your catwalk and strut your stuff!