These strawberry and cream meringue are so easy to make and look stunning.
Impress your friends with these light and fluffy meringues.
What you’ll need:
- 4 large eggs
- 250g caster sugar
- Whipped cream
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 140°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly, tablespoon by tablespoon, add the sugar. The mixture will be glossy looking.
- Spoon portions of the mixture onto the parchment paper into the size you want. Create a hollow in the middle.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow the meringues to cool inside the oven until the oven is cool.
- Add whipped cream and chopped strawberries to the top and serve immediately.