You might love dipping your Oreos into a cold glass of milk but once you make these we think they will be your new favourite way of eating Oreos!
This recipe is so, so easy and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients.
They would make a fantastic and impressive party centrepiece.
What you’ll need:
- 19 Oreo biscuits
- 500g soft cream cheese
- 90g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Place 1 Oreo biscuit flat at the bottom of each liner, 12 Oreos in total.
- Crush the remaining Oreos and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Beat in the eggs one by one, combining well. Stir in the crushed Oreos.
- Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 mins until the middle is set and slightly firm to the touch.
- Put in the fridge when cooled and chill for about an hour or so.