Men and women are just built differently, it's no secret. They don't always understand us and we don't always understand them, but we wish they would make more of an effort to try to…
Here are seven things our boyfriends don't understand about us…can't live with them, can't live without them!
1. When they like pictures of girls you don't like
"It's just a like." Well if it means nothing then don't do it, you don't need to publicly show appreciation for her cleavage. Simple. It wasn't even a profiler, we have never felt more betrayed…
2. When we're annoyed and they just brush it off
No this is not "grand" I'm trying to be annoyed so please acknowledge it by apologising immediately. Sound hun.
3. Our love of babies
Alright chill out, just because we say how much we love babies and our voices go unnaturally high, it doesn't mean we actually want one right now.
4. It is perfectly acceptable for us to find celebrities hotter than them
"He's a celebrity, it doesn't count."
5. It is not at all acceptable for them to find celebrities hotter than us
"Why would you say that? I'm clearly on an equal level of hotness with Michelle Keegan…"
6. They'll be thankful for our giant handbags when they want to put stuff in it
Yes, we do need a pair of sunglasses, 20 tampons, a random apple and our phone charger for a walk to the shop.
7. Yes means no and no means yes
"I can't believe you went out that night when I told you I didn't mind and wanted you to have fun…"