A trip to the hairdressers can be pricey but there is something about a fresh blow dry that will really make you feel gorgeous. These tips will give you salon results without you having to spend a fortune.
- Spray a little heat protecting spray.
- Clip up the top section of your hair.
- Use a paddle brush to brush your hair forward to stop it going frizzy. Do this all over.
- Dry your fringe next.
- Unclip your hair and work backwards until your hair is dry.
- Spritz a little heat protecting spray and some volumiser to amp hair.
- Blow dry your fringe first, if you have one, using a round brush. Pull your bangs straight.
- Partially dry the rest of your hair and move it around with your fingers to give volume.
- Clip the top section of your hair and dry the underneath section first. Use the round brush to pull the hair.
- To dry the top section, pull up a chunk of the hair, hold it up straight and direct the nozzle at i
To hold your style in place, spritz a little hairspray all over.