Simple and easy to make, your mouth will be watering by the time these treats are completed.
What you’ll need:
- Betty Crocker (or similar brand) Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Chocolate Cake Package Mix
- 113g Chocolate Chips
- 76g Walnuts
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Grease and flour your baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the box. Remove from heat. Combine the cake mix with the hot pudding and stir until blended.
- Pour batter into your baking pan and sprinkle with the chocolate chips and walnuts. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. You can check on its texture by poking the centre with a fork.
- Allow to cool before serving.