These lamb koftas would be perfect for a summer BBQ served with some pitas and tzatziki.
What you’ll need:
- 120g lamb mince
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove. finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Juice of half a lime
What you’ll need to do:
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and combine. This is easiest with your hands but if you are squeamish you can always wear some plastic gloves!
- If using, place the wooden skewers into a bowl of cold water for about 15-20 mins. This will ensure they won’t burn or split.
- Add the meat around the skewer evenly.
- If grilling, place under the grill until the meat is cooked through.
- If barbecuing, place on the barbecue until the meat is cooked through.
- Serve with pita, salad and tzatziki.